Babyrama: Noa Grace & Other Baby Stuff

The girl's name Noa is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "movement." Biblical name.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I feel you knocking...

Well, about 9 days before the EDD of June 16. Dates schmates. I hear her knocking but my door hasn't opened yet. So she'll have to wait a little longer, but not too long mind you because we're anxious for her arrival.

I have to keep saying "but I'm not trying to rush things, of course" because I'm not. It will happen when it is meant to happen.

And nothing makes me want to draw on my deepest and most snarky reserves than when women say "I bet you just can't wait for it all to be over! I remember when I just couldn't wait..."

But instead of the snark I want to dish out at that presumptuous and stupid remark, all I really say in reply is, "No, I'm actually not feeling like I want it to be over. I'm feeling pretty good, thank you."

This, of course, is not what they want to hear and they follow up with, "Oh I just couldn't wait to get it all over with!" Whine, complain, bitch, moan.

Am I aloud to say "bitch" on a baby blog? Well, she will hear these things coming out of my mouth in due time.

Knock, Knock. I feel you knocking, and we're ready for you, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home